The history of the Establishment:
Iranian Investment Incorporation (3ICo) was established in Records Office of Non-commercial Companies and Offices as a private corporation with the registration number of 227124 on July 29, 2004. On March 9, 2010 it was changed to a public corporation and finally its shares were traded for the first time in OTC on March 6, 2011. This company is located in: Number 1, Yekom Dead-end, Kordestan through the North, Molasadra Ave, Vanak square,Tehran.
Duties and Activities based on the statute:
· Investments on trading the allowable goods and products both inside and outside the country.
· Attending in bonds, agricultural, and mineral stock markets
· Signing the business agreements with private companies
· Trading bonds, stocks, and shares
· Importing the permissive goods
· Investment and sharing with private companies in civil and economical projects
· Managing the private assets inside and outside the country
· Trading residential, commercial, and official lands and properties
· Trading old or brand new vehicles
Iranian Investment Incorporation is pioneer in marketing with high amount of assets by searching for or creating new opportunities and plans.
The mission is to cooperate with Iranian and foreign investors to find new plans for business activities, and invest with lower cost price of products and services to obtain higher profits for the company’s shareholders.
Company’s strategy in year 2009
Based on the world economy crisis and its effect on the economy of Iran, and also long-term investments of Iranian Investment Incorporation on Iranian leasing Company (20%), Expanded Trading Goods Incorporation (20%), and Sepehr Iranian Kish Company (100%), and other investments, which is a total of 367 milliard rials of investments, the 3Ico has been trying to invest the rest of the assets based on the following aspects:
• Get the highest amount of loans from banks, governmental and private companies.
• Having diverse investments
• Consider more short-term investments
• Return the payments in the shortest time
• Looking for a profitable industrial project to invest
• Increasing the assets by increasing the percentage of ownership in Joint Stock Companies
• Investing in companies’ shares
• Trading row materials and machines
• Construction projects
• Communicate with exchange companies and parties
• Changing the company from private to Public corporation
• Setting the website and IT system and offering consulting investment
In order to achieve these goals:
• This company has also received 97 milliard rials of loans from banks
• Over 80% of the total investments have been short-term type and the benefits have been transferred into investment circulation in the same year.
• Several industrial plans such as motor oil production and tire recycling project have been studied.
• Ways to increase the assets brought by the investors has been studied
• Over the Counter Stock Market
• Have a broader investment in market place and be more competitive
• Expand the relationship with new investors and pecuniary sources
• Tire recycling project
• Opening a joint investment account
Iranian Investment Incorporation in a Short Glance:
Established date: July 2004
Registration Number: 227124
Type of Company: join stock
Latest Registered Amount of Investment: 400.000.000.000 Rials
Number of Staff: 28
Investors and Shareholders:
Percentage of Investment
Investors and Shareholders
Iran- Khodro Mutual Company Employees
Tarnian Sahm Company
Other Legal Entities
Iran- Khodro Employees Other Legal Entities
Tel:+98 21 88673848
Fax:+98 21 88673849